The mission of East Shore High School is simple:
We are committed to improve individual lives
by improving individual learning.
Our beliefs are:
- Student learning is our paramount responsibility and must drive our decision-making.
- Learning is essential to success and happiness in life.
- A variety of instructional approaches accommodates differences in learning styles and allows students to be active learners.
- Each student is a valued individual with diverse needs.
- A safe, comfortable environment promotes learning.
At East Shore High School, we like to think of ourselves as a school of alternatives, rather than an “alternative school.”